Effective Date: Dec 17, 2018
Note: This document is only available in English. Should this document be translated into other languages and should discrepancies arise over translations, the original English version shall prevail.
- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use the Black Livity China Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any emails unrelated to Black Livity China and our projects. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the Black Livity China/ Andinet Directory™ Service and to respond to your questions and concerns.
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter.
(c) We also use the information that we collect to help us improve our website.
- How We Share Your Information.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties in the promotion of Black Livity China and to better understand our user base. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Black Livity China will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Black Livity China, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Black Livity China Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied users of our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at privacy@Black Livity China.com.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Black Livity China site may be stored and processed in China, Europe, or any other country in which Black Livity China or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Black Livity China may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. Black Livity China is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Black Livity China or guarantee that your information on the Black Livity China Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at privacy@Black Livity China.com. Should payable services or products be available on Black Livity China or Andinet Directory™ we will use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies will not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- GDPR. Please review our dedicated page to learn more about our approach to GDPR.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Black Livity China will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current Black Livity China users and customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Black Livity China keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and/or billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by Black Livity China and former Black Livity China customers/users), you can contact us directly at privacy@Black Livity China.com. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by Black Livity China’s analytics software, you can do so by emailing us at privacy@Black Livity China.com with the topic ‘Opt-out’. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you have an account with Black Livity China, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(b) If you are a visitor to the Black Livity China Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Black Livity China does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at privacy@Black Livity China.com
Black Livity China