Ms Angelina Makoye is the Founder and Managing Director of Hango International Trade and service giving company in China, Tanzania and all over the world.
They deal with:
- Recruiting students in China either Scholarship (full or partial scholarship) or/and Self-Financed Students.
- Money transfer from/to Tanzania, Kenya and China (M-pesa/Tigopesa/Airtel Money/Wechat money and Bank transfers.
- Clearing and Forwarding services to and from Tanzania/China through shipping and flight methods
- Printing and Embroidering of materials such as t-shirts, cups, caps, plates, key holders, diaries etc.
- Agents on buying and selling goods in wholesale and retail from different E-commerce websites (Alibaba, Amazon, Taobao etc.) Goods like light and heavyweight machines for agriculture, processing or health laboratory equipment’s, clothes, shoes, bags, tents, chairs etc. Also physically going to the markets in China like Guangzhou, Yiwu, Shenzhen, Shandong and many more
- Provision of Loan service to people whose residence are in China with reasonable interest
- Social activism in Women, Youth and Children, empowering and mentoring. Through hosting different forums, seminars and more in China and Tanzania. Women Empowerment seminar done on 3rd June 2017 in Beijing at Yuyang Hotel and 22nd October 2017 in Shanghai and in different schools in Tanzania.
Before registering The Company in China in 2017, Ms.Makoye devoted her services ever since she arrived in China 2015, in 2016 She won the seat of General Secretary (GS) of Tanzanian Students studying in Beijing (TzSuB) and served for one year. She has used her connections under the support of The Embassy of United Republic of Tanzania in China, to do different seminars on Women and youth empowerment and mentoring seminars in different cities in China, Translation paying activities and such.
Hango has employed five people, three in Tanzania who help with works and coordination there and two in China. The Company has a registered office in Tanzania and makes it easy for the customers.
At her age of 24 years old, a young entrepreneur she balances business and her Education taking Bachelor of International Economics and Trade in Chinese language it’s really not easy for her but she stays focused. She sees being in China as the best opportunity to get and she is using it tremendously.